It’s time to apply for summer internships, and to i-Cultiver for the on-campus internship starting February 25!
Also, look at all of the jobs I found in just the past week! CCC Biotechnology courses can help you get hired in this fast-growing industry.
- CCC-BEST on-campus internship with i-Cultiver
- A list of internships nationwide that encourage community college applicants
- STEP-UP (Short term Research Experience Program from NIH)
- Sangamo Therapeutics (scroll down to see internship postings) Deadline mid-February
- BioMarin (type Internship in keyword search box)
- Bayer (scroll down – lots of Berkeley internship positions!)
- Mammoth Biosciences
Positions Requiring an Associates Degree
Positions Requiring a Bachelors Degree
- GRAIL: clinical lab associate
- Aragen: RA cell culture bioproduction
- Nektar: RA Toxicitiy
- Paragon Genomics: RA operations
Click on the “recent posts” menu to find even more jobs!